Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Not So Wild Wednesday













Hi all!

Monday's midterm went well. Tuesday's presentation was a success. Wednesday, nothing productive whatsoever. Tuesday night we had a sorority date function called "Draft-A-Date" that put me over the edge. I brought the bf, obvi. Isn't he cute?!?! We dressed up in army and camo and went out with all our friends and their drafted dates for such a fun night. We boogied down! (And bf claims he hates to boogie.) haha. So much fun that I had to spend most of my day recovering in the lovenest. I watched some darling episodes of A Baby Story on TLC and some old Reba re-runs. I felt up to par around 2:00, just in time for me to get ready for babysitting. Luckily the rest of my week is not filled with too much school work. Tomorrow hopefully it will warm up so I can lay out before my big weekend and Katie (another love nester) and I will grab manis and pedis in the afternoon. Then Friday we are packing up and heading to Savannah for bf's Fraternity Formal called Old South. Can't wait for some quality time with the boy and all his buddies. Although we have not been together for very long, I find myself liking him more and more every day. Luckily, Katie is going to Old South with her bf too so I will have a potty partner and we can get ready together. The weather is supposed to be beautiful, and I have always heard that Savannah is a great city. I'll be sure to post pics when we get back.
The count down is on for Spring Break '08...8 days and counting! Woohooo! Key West, here we come!
Boogie down yall,
PinkGator

No comments: