Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Looking Past the Lens

Hey yall,
I just got this great idea from B is for Brown to participate in Looking Past the Lens every Tuesday. Since Tuesdays tend to be a stressful day for me (packed with 6 hours of class) I thought it would be a great way to reflect on the things I love about myself and to be gracious every single day. Join in to Looking past the Lens by answering these 4 questions each Tuesday and give yourself a hug! It might just be the perfect pick-me-up for your week. :)

1. What is one thing that you love about yourself today?
I love the orange shift dress I am wearing. I love that I am rocking my pearls today. I am really loving my positive attitude I am feeling. The sunshine has really gotten to my soul. I am so ready for Spring!
2. What is one thing that you just can't stop smiling about?
Every time I look out the window the sunshine keeps cheering me up. I am a generally happy person, but today nothing could get me down. Loving the sunny day.
3. A moment recently where you felt truly special.
I felt special when Cute Boy watched ice dancing with me this week (something he does not enjoy) just to sit next to me and spend time together while sharing a pint of Blue Bell. Yumm.
4. A personal goal for the upcoming week.
Keep up the optimistic happy attitude and get all my homework and projects done so I can enjoy Spring Break.
And maybe do some laundry (yikes!)

Join in on the fun and warm fuzzies! Start Looking Past the Lens today!
Boogie down yall,
Pink Gator

3 comments:

Jenni said...

I'm so glad you stopped by to participate! I love Summer, she helped me come up with the name "Looking Past the Lens". :)

I wish it was warm enough to wear a cute dress here! We're still in winter weather!

Summer Athena said...

yay for you anc cute boy. you crack me up with the laundry goal!

Carlee said...

Hi, I just found your blog and i'm in love. haha. I particularly love the Gator references, I'm hoping to transger there and I'm visiting next month! Any suggestions of spots on campus and in Gainesville to check out? I'll be there 2 days. thanks!!